Terms and Conditions
These Conditions of use regulate relations between Eagle International (Industrial) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Eagle”) and its customers in relation to the remote purchase of products made through the Eagle's Internet website. By using any pages of this site, you expressly accept and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions. Do not use any pages of the site if you do not accept and agree to these terms and conditions. You could contact us directly for alternative purchase arrangements. The site is available only for business use, which shall be limited to viewing the site, providing information on the site, downloading product information for business use, and purchasing products. We are not responsible for any improper use of data and contests of the site due to third parties.
For everything not expressly covered by these Conditions of use reference is made to the provisions of Sales of Goods Ordinance (Cap.26) and Trade Description Ordinance (Cap. 362) in Hong Kong.
Eagle International (Industrial) Limited makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations is do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Copyright & Trademark
Eagle International (Industrial) Limited owns the entire site. The documentation, characters, artwork, graphics, music, software and other contents of the site, and all codes and scripts in any format used to implement the site are the exclusive property of us or we have exclusive rights to the same. The content of the site is protected by copyright. It is prohibited to copy, modify, upload, download, transmit or re-publish for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes any material content of the site without the prior written agreement of us.
Change of Terms
We may amend the Conditions of use from time to time in our sole discretion with out notice or liability to you. By continuing to use the website following such amendments to the Conditions of use, you agree to be bound by such amendments.
Changes to website
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without notice to you, add to, amend or remove any information from the website, ore alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of the website.
Handling of our products
To the extent that the customer will resale our product for commercial purposes, they may only be sold at the location to which they were delivered. The customer is not allowed to distribute them through the Internet or other unauthorized channels. The customer shall be allowed to distribute our products through their shops, opticians or optical shops in a single country only.
International resale activity is strictly prohibited as it will cause conflict of the rights to other authorized sole distributors.
Apply for Log in
Fill in the boxes in the page of Request Password. Our customer service staff will verify the information provided and will grant the right of access. An activation e-mail will send the given e-mail address to notify the consent. We are now accepting B2B customer only. Application with invalid information will not be processed.
To create an order
1. For new customers, press the "SIGN UP" button on the upper right hand side to create a customer account.
2. Use the User name and Password you fill in the SIGN UP page to log in for shopping.
3. In the product page, select the eyewear you wish to purchase and input the quantity of the items selected, press the “add to basket” button to confirm. (minimum order quantity is 5 pieces)
4. Amendment can be made before you press “Checkout” button. After check out, the website will direct you to the Paypal checkout page to complete the payment process.
5. The products you purchased will be sent to you by Registered Air Mail (with no insurance).
6. Confirmation of your order and tracking number will be sent by e-mail to you.
7. You will receive the products between 7 and 14 working days.
All the items are well-packed to avoid damages during the shipment. Damages or losses of the parcel are rare, but they could happen. We are never responsible for Air Mail shipments once the parcel has been posted. Once Package been sent off, we are not able to cancel the order.
We may deliver products in installments if this is commercially reasonable for the customer. The delivery time for each order is based on averages calculated on past orders. If the item is in stock it will be shipped during the next scheduled shipment, and 48-72 hours is the average time during each shipment. When the stock is out, you will be notified by e-mail and it will lead to a longer processing time and which may be subjected to production lead time.
We will not be responsible for any loss or delay caused by incorrect or invalid information provided by customer or due to carriers’ delay. Also we will not liable for delays in delivery and performance due to force majeure. Events of force majeure included war , riot, intervention by higher authority, measures in the context of labour disputes, strike or lockout, shortage of raw materials or energy and inevitable disturbance of transport, such as power outage, fire, ingress of water or weather conditions affecting transport. This shall also apply if the aforementioned conditions occur at vendors of ours. In this event we will be entitled to postpone delivery or performance by the duration of such disruption plus a reasonable recover period or to rescind the contract because of the part that has not been performed, either in its entirety or in part.
Price and free worldwide shipment
1. Free worldwide shipment by registered air-mail is offered in the limited promotional period. Extra fees will be charged upon request for shipment by courier or Speed-post and subject to confirmation.
2. We reserve the right to make adequate price adjustments due to changed salaries, material and distribution costs with respect to deliveries whose delivery time was specified by us to amount to 3 months or more.
The product price does not include your country custom duties which must be paid for all goods imported from a foreign country. You should have full payment of the tax before we send out your order.
1. Eagle’s e-commerce business involves dealing exclusively with the "customer", to whom the products are offered on sale on the website. By "customer" is meant the business representatives.
2. Eagle therefore invites those bodies which do not fall within the "customer" category not to send purchase orders relating to the products sold by Eagle on the website.
Considering the above-described business policy, Eagle reserves the right not to follow-up orders placed by bodies other than "customers" or orders that do not conform to its business policies.
3. By sending the Order Confirmation, the customer accepts without reserve and undertakes to observe, in its dealings with Eagle, the provisions of these Conditions of Use. Sending the Order Confirmation therefore implies the customer's total awareness and acceptance of these Conditions of Use as well as of the further details contained on the pages of the website.
Payment of the Product price and relevant delivery costs must be made by the customer using one of the procedures indicated on the website.
Declarations, obligations and guarantees
Eagle is not in a position to guarantee exact correspondence to the products in terms of image and colours as these appear on the customer's monitor.
The Parties mutually accept that the products presented on the website may no longer be available or on sale at the time the site is accessed by the user and that the relevant prices could undergo updating.
Right of withdrawal
The customer is entitled to withdraw from the Contract, without any penalty (excluded the charge from Paypal or other clearing service provider) and without specifying the reason before the dispatch of the products. If the right to withdraw is exercised by the customer in conformity with the provisions of these conditions, Eagle shall refund (not included the charge from cleaning service provider) as quickly as possible and, always, within 40 (Forty) days from the date on which it became aware of the customer's decision to exercise its right to withdraw.
1. All optical eyewear are under 1 year warranty for production defects. Customer has the right to return the defective product to us for services. Either a replacement or rectify of claimed defect(s) are normally deemed acceptable.
2. To exercise this right, the customer will have to send to Pluseyewear.com of Eagle an e-mail, within 7 working days on receipt of the products, to indicate the intention to return products ,
Once we have received the e-mail, our customer service will contact the customer to give instructions on how to return the goods that must be returned within the following 48 hrs.
3. The right to return also is subject to the following conditions :
the right is applied to the product purchased in its wholeness; it is not possible to exercise such right for just a single part of the product purchased;
the product which has been purchased must be complete and returned in its original packaging, in all its parts; so to avoid damaging the original case, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box; the application of stickers or adhesive tape directly on the original case must be avoided;
The shipping fees relative to the return of the goods are at the clients expense;
the delivery, until confirmed receipt at our premises, is completely the clients responsibility;
if the goods are damaged during transport, Pluseyewear.com will inform the client ( within 5 working days on receipt of the goods at our premises ), allowing them to file complaint against the courier and obtain full refund ( if insured ); in this event, the product will be put at the clients disposal and returned, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal;
Pluseyewear.com of Eagle is in no way responsible for damages or theft/loss of goods returned without insured delivery;
Once arrived at our premises, the product will be checked for any damages not derived from transport. If the packaging and/or the case are damaged, Pluseyewear.com of Eagle will have to detract a percentage from the refund, in any case not more than 20% of the value of the products, which will go towards expenses.
4. The right to withdraw is annulled if Eagle verifies the following:
that the original case and/or the inside of the original packaging is missing;
parts of the product are missing ( e.g. info tags for the glasses, authenticity certificate where expected, case for glasses, etc.)
that the product is damaged due to reasons other than production defect.
Once Package been sent off by Courier, We are not able to Cancel the order, If you Denied/Refuse the package from the Courier, Refund is NOT an possible option.
In case of customer does not follow the procedure of the return policy, Eagle has the right returning back the package and all expense of shipment of client!
Our work philosophy is to satisfy our customers. We will send you the product as soon as possible. If the products are in stock they are ready for shipment within a few days. Otherwise we must produce the product which usually takes 90 days. Sometimes, when problems occur, the manufacture will delay and we, in turn, will inform you by e-mail and give you advice for an alternative choice (e.g., similar colour, size, etc...).
Eagle will use your data only for Pluseyewear.com letter service.
Applicable law, jurisdiction
1. The Contract shall be governed by Hong Kong law.
2. Hong Kong shall be the place of performance and the exclusive place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from contracts with merchants based on these Conditions of Use.
* * *
Your data are secure on Pluseyewear.com
We remind you that our office in Hong Kong is open from Monday to Friday, from 9.00-12.30 and from 01.30-18.00. Our team will be glad to help you.